PSP Homebrew Developer Xenogears and becus25 are back with a new update for Custom Firmware Enabler, a program that activates the functions of the M33 custom firmware using ChickHEN. The latest update has improved the flashing and uninstalling system and now has a Spanish language setting.
CustomFirmware Enabler 3.10 to 5.03 ChickHen by Xenogears and Becus25.
- A program that activates the functions of the M33 custom firmware using ChickHen.
What do I need?
- A PSP (Model 2000 or 3000)
- Firmware version 5.03.
- ChickHen R2 (at least, look out with the patched versions may cause errors!).
- Improved system flasheo is now much safer.
- Improved uninstalling system, it is now much safer.
- Added Spanish language.
- Added Internet Update.
- Improved startup (now a little faster)
- The Eboot.pbp now occupies less.
- Fixed internal problems.
- Copy the folder to your psp CFWEnabler in X: / PSP / GAME /
Example X: / PSP / GAME / CFWEnabler / EBOOT.PBP
How to use:
Starts ChickHen from the picture section. Then start the homebrew called “CFWLoader 3.10.
Follow the instructions that tells you the program.
- Can load isos? – Yes, yes, you can.
- Do you like my PSP Slim is fucking plate? – Yes, it does not matter.
- Can you break my console? – This version has several checks to verify that everything is installed, it is 99.99% safe
- When you turn off the console I have to repeat the procedure? – Yes, you have to repeat it, but after the first time, no longer flashea anything.
- And you can not prevent either procedure? – Could be avoided if we could do an IPL compatible.
- Is expected to be in the future rectify the current problems? – It is possible, but is not guaranteed anything.
- Does the M33 SDK? – Yes, it works.
- Are the plugins? – Yes, they work.
- Can I install LEDA? – Yes, it works perfectly.
- When you start the program automatically goes to the menu –
It has not been able to reallocate the flash, make sure your version is correct ChickHen.
- I do not run the isos –
Make sure that your configuration is correct.
- I created a folder called SVCPlayer Why? –
You have a plugin that creates the so-called “capture” nothing to do with CFWEnabler.
- Other errors is important to check the plugins that are loaded can cause problems. Also, check your version of ChickHen is correct, but may fail.
To enable compatibility with Native Pops, it is necessary to remove some modules of an Official Firmware.
In this version you can flash any version of the Pops, but only 5.00 is recommended, other versions have not been tested.
- Required –
- A PSP that enables homebrew loading.
- An update Sony.
- PsarDumper. (http://rapidshare.com/files/165390935/p … 00_too.zip)
1.-The PsarDumper copy of our report.
2.-copy the firmware to the root of the PSP under the name “EBOOT.PBP”
3.-execute the PsarDumper.
4.-click on “X” and waited.
5.-When finished, enter usb from pc and have a root folder called F0.
6.-looking pops.prx files in the folder and popsman.prx kd (in F0)
7.-The Copy To Folder Pops within CFWEnabler
8.-Run the CFWEnabler.
9.-click on the option “Flash Modules Pops.”
10.-We followed the instructions.
11.-Done, and you can delete the files from the Memory Stick Pops, both the EBOOT.PBP and the F0 folder as the files in the folder within CFWEnabler Pops.
Warning: Using the Firmware M33 can be accessed freely by the USB Flash0 care because you can cause a brick, you are advised not to change anything to the internal memory.